If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.
CITG is located at 4833 Rugby Avenue, Suite 500 in Bethesda, Maryland. Our phone number is (301) 913-9009. Our fax number is (240) 846-3679. We can also be reached by email at email@example.com.
Please print and fill out the intake packet here and bring it with you to the initial evaluation. Here is our Notice of Private Practice for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). The intake packet includes a case history form, our policies and procedures, release forms, fee schedule, and credit card authorization form, Please also bring copies of any relevant reports or evaluations with you to the initial session. We look forward to working with your family!
All of our experienced and caring speech-language pathologists have masters degrees in Speech-Language Pathology, Maryland license and Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA). Our therapists have extensive experience working with children with a variety of diagnoses including: autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, apraxia of speech, articulation disorders, learning disabilities, feeding and sensory processing disorders. Our SLPs are also trained in PROMPT, Beckman Oral Motor protocol, Social Thinking from Michelle Garcia Winner, Floortime/DIR, Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol, Phono-Graphix, Sensory Motor Feeding Approach, Hanen, and Lindamood-Bell.
Your child may need a speech and language evaluation if:
- Your child is not reaching developmental milestones.
- Your child often appears frustrated when trying to communicate.
- Your child seems reluctant or hesitant to communicate with others.
- Other people seem to have difficulty understanding your child.
- Your child appears lost when given verbal directions or information.
- Your child has difficulty with social interaction with other children.
- Your child is having trouble with reading and writing.
Your child may need a feeding evaluation if:
- Your child eats a restricted range of foods, usually 20 foods or less.
- Your child cries or completely refuses to eat when presented with new foods.
- Your child gags or chokes frequently during meals.
- Mealtimes last longer than 40 to 60 minutes with signs of difficulty.
- Your child almost always eats a different meal from the rest of the family.
- Your child refuses entire categories of food such as vegetables or foods with mixed textures.
CITG provides a monthly invoice with insurance CPT codes that you can use to submit to your insurance carrier.
We accept checks and credit cards. Please download our credit card authorization form if you prefer to pay by credit card.
Individual and group therapy sessions at CITG are typically 60-minutes long.